Why use LED technology?
LEDs on the TV. LEDs on clothing. LEDs in every small light fixture in stores, in museums, in toys ... Have you noticed that the LED has conquered to the last corner where a spot of light is required?
Here are 8 reasons why you should have LED lights in your home from today.
- It is safer than traditional light because it is less polluting: it has no mercury or tungsten. It also reduces CO2 emissions by 80%.
- It lasts much more: up to 45,000 hours of use (more than 15 years, if we turn it on for 8 hours a day), with minimal maintenance.
- It does not generate heat, so it does not burn (80% of the energy it consumes becomes light, unlike the incandescent bulb, which loses that same percentage in the form of heat).
- Energy saving (for the previous reason, consume up to 85% less than traditional light bulbs).
- Withstands more extreme temperatures than incandescent bulbs, as well as increased humidity and vibration.
- Instant on.
- Resistant to a huge number of cycles without detriment to its performance (the times it turns on and off).
- Reproduce the colors with great fidelity, with a color index of 80 over 100. It also has different shades of light (cold, warm) to fit all types of environments.
What do you say? Are you also targeting smart LED savings?